Happy Friday! I’ve been thinking about the things I feel have made my pregnancy better – things other than prenatal vitamins (though they are important – I take these) or yoga pants.
These five items because they have either a) helped me savor the journey or b) made me feel more comfortable. There are also some clothes and a pillow I love and may share in the future, but these were the ones I could fit in a snapshot.
If you’re pregnant, I totally recommend these to you . . . or that you give one of these to a pregnant friend!
- Mommy-in-Waiting Pregnancy Journal: Filled with Bible verses, questions to help a mama reflect, a calendar to record pregnancy milestones and doctor’s appointments, and places to attach photos, this journal is a really sweet keepsake.
- Grandpa’s Pine Tar Soap: This soap came to the rescue when I had an itchy tummy around week 19. I’m not sure exactly why it’s so soothing, but a fellow mama recommended this soap for pregnancy and you can bet I ordered mine on Amazon that very day. The reviews show how this soap is used and loved by both pregnant women and manly men. Lol.
- Lucy Darling Growing Garden Belly Stickers: It’s been so much fun documenting my pregnancy in photos, and I think these little stickers are just the cutest!
- Johnson’s Lavender Baby Oil: I use this after I get out of the shower on my tummy while it’s still wet for an extra dose of moisture.
- NatureWell Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Lotion: My mom gave me this, and it’s fabulous. It goes on silky smooth and is great keeping the tummy moisturized, as well as legs and feet. The dreamy coconut scent is bonus.
Have a wonderful weekend!